Roller-Go Double Foldable Walker With Forearm Support
The ROLLER-GO has been created from the ground up to assist users to walk freely with a correct, upright, and stable posture thanks to its unique forearm supports. It's sturdy, lightweight design is fully customizable and can fold easily into multiple, space-saving configurations; perfect for travel, transport, and storage. Built with comfort and ease in mind, the ROLLER-GO includes a padded seat, soft ergonomic handles, zippered tote bag, and greater width between the rear legs. Also, engage the removable footrests to allow for assisted, momentary transport.
UNIT WEIGHT: 21lbs
USER HEIGHT RANGE: 5'2 - 6'6"
USER WEIGHT CAPACITY: Up to 300 lbs
OVERALL HEIGHT: 33.25"
OVERALL WIDTH: 22.75"
OVERALL DEPTH (WITHOUT FOOTRESTS): 26.50"
WIDTH BETWEEN REAR LEGS: 22"
WIDTH BETWEEN HANDLES: 17.25"
FRONT/REAR WHEEL DIAMETER: 8"
FLOOR TO HANDLE HEIGHT RANGE: 33.25" - 40.25"
FLOOR TO SEAT HEIGHT: 21.50"
SEAT WIDTH: 16"
SEAT DEPTH: 9.50"
WEIGHT CAPACITY IN BASKET: 10LBS
*MATERIALS ARE LATEX FREE
- The Roller-GO folds both vertically and horizontally at the push of a button. The only one in the market with ergonomic padded forearm support, making it easy to transport it and be comfortable anywhere!
- The only rollator in the world with ergonomic forearm support cuffs with ergonomic padding to support the forearm to maintain balance and stability for all users! It adds comfort, balance, and more safety for walking purposes.
- More legroom than traditional rollators specially where the user's legs are when walking with the rollator. Convenient and Advanced Breaking System located below the ergonomic padded hand grips.
- Has a comfortable, double-padded seat for resting purposes, with leg rests springing from the side of the rollator to comfortably rest your legs. If someone pushes the chair when you are seated, it can also act as a transport chair!
- Super lightweight at 21 lbs. Includes a wide array of accessories such as a compact carry grocery/shopping bag that can be set in the front of the rollator and a travel bag that sells separately. The Roller GO's Adjustable handle height adjusts to over 95% of users up to 6'6''
Your ROLLER-GO frame is warranted against defects in material and/or workmanship for a lifetime. This warranty does not extend to accessories and non-durable components, such as but not limited to, wheels, brakes, and grips which are subject to normal wear and tear and replacement. Non-durable ROLLER-GO components are warranted for three (3) months.
If within such warranty period any such product shall be proven to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced at Ergoactives’ discretion. Refer to Ergoactives’ general Warranty Policy for further limitations and exclusions.
This product is eligible for Ergoactives' standard 14-day money-back guarantee. Eligible returns must be returned in new, unused condition, packed in the original packaging and include all accessories, manuals and/or documentation that came with the product. Return shipping and any related costs are the responsibility of the customer. Returned merchandise is subject to a 40% restocking fee. To initiate a return, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to Ergoactives’ Return Policy for further details and instructions.
You, the customer, are responsible for all taxes and duties (including VAT) imposed by your country of residence.
Ergoactives is not responsible for any packages held by international customs agencies and it is not the responsibility of Ergoactives to make the customer aware of these agencies and their actions. Please check with your country's customs office to determine their procedures and any potential charges.
Your package may arrive at your local post office or delivery center and be held until pickup and payment is taken care of.
If you neglect to pick up your package and it is returned to us, we will not refund the charge for original shipping.
Should Ergoactives mistakenly be invoiced directly for any duties or fees from the shipping company after delivery, we will email an invoice for the balance due. This will need to paid immediately.
As with domestic shipping, if a package can't be delivered due to an error entering your shipping address, Ergoactives is not responsible for any additional fees that may incur in order to reroute or reship the package.
If you have a USPS package marked as delivered but haven't received it, please contact your local mail facility.
You will have to pay taxes and duties in your own country if applicable. This is something we have no control over it and by purchasing an Ergoactives product, you acknowledge that you are aware of this and accept it as your financial responsibility.