7G Ergobaum Adult Forearm Crutches (Pair)
Extensively designed to be the most comfortable and advanced forearm crutches for adults available, the ERGOBAUM 7G crutches are built for its users’ needs first. Ergobaum 7G premium design features combined provide an unparalleled level of comfort and ease that is unrivaled by any other product on the market. Expect your ergonomic forearm crutches and crutches accessories to provide safety, performance, comfort and style; they will move you.
UNIT WEIGHT: 2.90 lbs
USER WEIGHT CAPACITY: Up to 350 lbs
USER HEIGHT RANGE: 5'0" - 6'6"
CUFF SIZE: Standard
CUFF WIDTH: 3.50"
CUFF LENGHT: 7.00"
GRIP SIZE: Standard
GRIP DIAMETER: 1.75"
ERGOCAP (INCLUDED): High Performance (3/4")
GRIP ANGLE RANGE: 15º / 0º / -15º
GRIP (0º) TO CUFF (TOP) RANGE: 10.25" - 11.0"
FLOOR TO GRIP (0º) HEIGHT RANGE: 32.0" - 40.0"
OVERALL WIDTH: 4.50"
OVERALL DEPTH: 10.0"
*MATERIALS ARE LATEX FREE
Your ERGOBAUM forearm crutches are warranted against defects in material and/or workmanship for one (1) year. This warranty does not extend to accessories and non-durable components, such as Ergo Cap crutch tips, grips, or soft goods which are subject to normal wear and replacement. Non-durable or consumable components are warranted against manufacturer defects for 30 days. The warranty does not extend to batteries, packaging, or packaging components (e.g. clips, ties, stickers).
If within such warranty period any such product shall be proven to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced at Ergoactives’ discretion. Refer to Ergoactives’ general Warranty Policy for further limitations and exclusions.
This product is eligible for Ergoactives' standard 14-day money-back guarantee. Eligible returns must be returned in new, unused condition, packed in the original packaging and include all accessories, manuals and/or documentation that came with the product. Return shipping and any related costs are the responsibility of the customer. Returned merchandise is subject to a 40% restocking fee. To initiate a return, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to Ergoactives’ Return Policy for further details and instructions.
A: By pushing the button that is towards the middle of the pole and pulling up or down to desire height.
Q: How to remove the tips on the crutches/canes to replace them?
A: Hold on to the knee rest with one hand and then pull up and twist with the other hand on the tip.
Q: How to replace the rubber on the 7G handgrip?
A: The rubber part can't be replaced. We do have an entire handgrip replacement for sale.
You, the customer, are responsible for all taxes and duties (including VAT) imposed by your country of residence.
Ergoactives is not responsible for any packages held by international customs agencies and it is not the responsibility of Ergoactives to make the customer aware of these agencies and their actions. Please check with your country's customs office to determine their procedures and any potential charges.
Your package may arrive at your local post office or delivery center and be held until pickup and payment is taken care of.
If you neglect to pick up your package and it is returned to us, we will not refund the charge for original shipping.
Should Ergoactives mistakenly be invoiced directly for any duties or fees from the shipping company after delivery, we will email an invoice for the balance due. This will need to paid immediately.
As with domestic shipping, if a package can't be delivered due to an error entering your shipping address, Ergoactives is not responsible for any additional fees that may incur in order to reroute or reship the package.
If you have a USPS package marked as delivered but haven't received it, please contact your local mail facility.
You will have to pay taxes and duties in your own country if applicable. This is something we have no control over it and by purchasing an Ergoactives product, you acknowledge that you are aware of this and accept it as your financial responsibility.
More About Product
- Extensively designed to be the most comfortable and advanced forearm crutches for adults available, the ERGOBAUM 7G crutches are built for its users’ needs first. Ergobaum 7G premium design features combined provide an unparalleled level of comfort and ease that is unrivaled by any other product on the market. Expect your ergonomic forearm crutches and crutches accessories to provide safety, performance, comfort and style; they will move you.
- Who Can Use Ergobaum 7G Crutches? Your crutches are made for unisex adults (mens crutches or womens crutches) from 5’ to 6’6’’ in height. They are adjustable crutches that have a foldable feature for easy transport. Your adult crutches are used for weight bearing and no weight bearing. They are ideal for men or women looking to walk in a “cross-country walking style.” However, they can be used for walking in any style like traditional Canadian crutches, or forearm crutches.
- Your Ergobaum 7G Crutches support up to 360 lbs. Adults from 12 years old to 80 years old have used Ergobaum 7G Crutches for their temporary injury recovery, or chronic injuries that require crutches for their daily mobility needs. Patients undergoing or experiencing daily mobility assistance needs, knee surgery, leg surgery, broken foot, broken ankle, torn ACL, leg amputations and other related injuries have recovered effectively and efficiently with the help of Ergobaum 7G crutches.
- Your crutches are equipped with many gadgets for your comfort and well-being. They are designed to be “pain-free crutches.” Padded crutches, with crutch pads in the cuff and straps of the crutches that provide comfort and alleviate the skin. The main features of your crutches include Medical Grade Aluminum Material, Foldable Feature, Adjustable Handles, Adjustable Cuff & Height Settings, Non-Slip Ergocap High Performance Tips, Shock Absorbers, Knee-Rests, built-in LED flashlights & Alert Buttons
- Your Crutches are being recommended by doctors and physical therapists all over the world for their advancements to injury recovery and surgery recovery. Their features and the level of medical grade components make the Ergobaum 7G medical crutches approved by doctors. They are designed by an Orthopedic Surgeon with 30 years of experience. Combined, each feature of the Ergobaum 7G crutches provides an unparalleled level of comfort and ease that is unrivaled by any other product on the market.
Ergoactives designed and manufactured the Ergobaum 7G Crutches in an effort to reimagine and reshape the Industry of personal mobility.
Ergoactives aims to change the lives of those who face mobility challenges through meaningful and well-designed solutions that provide safety, comfort, and encourage activity and confidence.
Ergobaum 7G Crutches- Latest Technology For Crutches In Terms Of Comfort, Stability, Ergonomics, & Elegance- For Adults 5' to 6'6'' Sold In Pairs
-Advancing the technology of crutches for your comfort and mobility. -A new generation of mobility support with enhanced safety, performance, comfort, and elegance. Ergobaum Crutches improve the quality of life for those needing to use walking devices- either for a temporary injury or for a chronic condition. -With Ergobaum Crutches, you no longer have to suffer from hand, wrist, arm, or shoulder pain. -If you have felt inconvenienced and awkward using standard crutches, you can finally have some conveniences and accommodations that make getting around easier for you. Ergobaum Crutches are the new standard.
State-of-the-Art Crutches: Ergobaum Crutches are the most advanced crutches available.
Designed by an Orthopedic Surgeon, using medical grade materials, Ergobaum Crutches are unsurpassed in form and function. With the highest number of patents for crutches on the market, Ergobaum Crutches promote greater mobility, functionality, and comfort. The sleek, ergonomic design is elegant in its practicality as well as appearance.
If you have suffered an injury that requires you to use crutches, you know that getting around will not be easy or comfortable. But what if you could use crutches that worked with your body?
—Crutches that are designed for maximum ease and comfort, and look good too. —Crutches that are created by an orthopedic surgeon, with the patient’s functionality, as well as healing, in mind. —Crutches that are made to reduce friction and pain using a patented Ergocap High-Performance tip, and a patented shock absorber in the lower part of the crutch. —Crutches made with a unique handle design that is both cushiony and strong, allowing for a comfortable grip with less stress on the hand and upper body.
Ergobaum Crutches are equipped to facilitate the recuperative process as well as accelerate patient recovery.
Whether you have a temporary injury or a chronic condition requiring crutches, Ergobaum Crutches are the crutches of choice. They provide ergonomic support that works withyour movements and weight distribution.
In our hands-free world, those needing to use crutches need to use their hands just to be mobile. Ergobaum Crutches include accessories for your convenience:
-A flashlight with easy accessibility. You don’t need to find a smartphone in the dark when you can use the brilliantly designed Ergobaum Crutches with a light at
If you have felt inconvenienced and awkward using standard crutches, you can finally have some conveniences and accommodations that make getting around easier for you. Ergobaum Crutches are the new standard.
Ergobaum. We Stand By Our Crutches.