Ergo Carbon Fiber Insole Standard Edition (1 Unit), Rigid without Padding for Men and Women (Sizes M 9-12 and W 7-9)
- Universal, Reversible For Either Foot- The Ergo Carbon Fiber Insole is a comfort insole that is reversible- can be used for either foot and has padding for extra comfort. The product was created by an Orthopedic Surgeon with 30+ years of experience using patient feedback as an inspiration to develop an even better version of an insole compared to what exists to this day.
- Optimal Use Under The Shoe's Existing Insole- The Ergo Carbon Fiber Insole Plus is designed to alleviate and prevent foot pain, promote recovery, and to provide daily support during sports or leisure. For optimal use, please place the carbon fiber rigid insole under the shoe's existing insole.
- Ideal For Morton’s Neuroma, Plantar Fasciitis, & More- The Ergo Carbon Fiber Insole unique design allows for the human foot to be positioned in an ideal manner to alleviate stress fractures, Morton's Neuroma, Heel Spurs, Plantar Fasciitis, Calcaneal Spur, Sesamoid Bipartite, & Common problems associated with foot pain. By using Ergoactives' carbon fiber insole, one can effectively reduce and prevent pain caused by these common injuries.
- Why A Carbon Fiber Insole? Carbon Fiber is a durable, thin, lightweight, yet rigid material. When utilized as an insole, it provides stability, limits range of motion in the forefoot and toes, relives pain, and protects from injury. Although stiff, it offers a small amount of flexibility to allow for energy return and bend resistance. Combined with the soft padding that it has been developed for the plus version, this insole is perfect to alleviate pains or pressures
- What Is In The Box? One Carbon Fiber Insole (Reversible-Left or Right Universal