Crutches For Kids and Junior Adults - Ergobaum Junior (Pair)
Ergobaum Jr. Crutches.
The Next Generation of Crutches for the Next Generation.
Ergobaum Junior Crutches Features:
- Safety light reflectors, assists users to see and be seen by others at night
- Retractable leg-rest platforms
- LED lights for enhanced night vision
- Panic buttons (“Horn Button”)
- Fully adjustable positioning and height calibration
- Ergonomic grip handle
- Equipped with state-of-the-art ErgoCap Ultralite Crutch Tip for superb grip in most terrains
- NOTE: Maximum weight, 250 lbs.
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee & One Year Material and Workmanship warranty
- Includes 2 crutches
- Made from medical-grade aluminum
- Ergonomically designed for enhanced comfort for smaller users
- Powered by 6 AG13 batteries-3 per crutch. (May be replaced with LR44, G13, SR44w, or AG13 batteries.)
- Built-in LED lights
- For kids or adults between 3’9” and 5” in height
- Measures 34”x 9”x4”
- Each crutch weighs 1.8 lbs
- Available in Black, Blue, or Pink
- Double shock absorber systems (grip and tip of the crutch)
Using crutches can be a challenge, no matter what size the user. Standard crutches can often mean suffering from hand, wrist, arm or shoulder pain, in addition to the original condition or injury. Getting around on crutches can be difficult and awkward.
But what if you could get crutches that were designed for maximum ease and comfort, and that worked with the smaller body?
Smaller in size, but equally as great as the larger version of our best-selling Ergobaum Crutches, Ergobaum Jr. is comprised of the same state-of-the-art technology and materials as the larger version. A smaller cuff, handle, and body provide the best fit for kids and older users under 5’ in height.
Designed by an orthopedic surgeon, using medical grade materials, Ergobaum Jr. Crutches are unsurpassed in form and function. With the highest number of patents for crutches on the market, Ergobaum Jr. Crutches promote greater mobility, functionality, and comfort. The sleek, ergonomic design not only looks good, but is the most comfortable and practical ergonomic crutch for users under 5’ tall on the market. We take pride in our unsurpassed products and customer service.
Ergobaum Jr. --The first ergonomic crutches with shock absorbers, LED lights, and other conveniences designed for users under 5’.
Standard crutches are not designed for comfort or with ergonomics in mind. They often cause friction, as they do not work with the body. Ergobaum Jr. Crutches, like the larger version, are designed to facilitate the recuperative process and accelerate patient recovery.
Whether a temporary injury or a chronic condition requiring crutches, Ergobaum Jr. Crutches provide ergonomic support that works with the user’s movements and weight distribution.
Ergobaum Jr. Crutches feature an array of innovative add-ons, enhancing the comfort, safety, and quality of life of each user. These crutches are the most cost effective way to provide comfort and support, while enhancing mobility and preventing over compensating in the rest of the body, that can lead to additional discomforts and problems.