Ergo Carbon Fiber Insole Plus Edition (1 Unit), Rigid with Padding for Men and Women (Sizes M 9-12 and W 7-9)
- The Ergo Carbon Fiber Insole Plus version was created by an Orthopedic Surgeon with 30+ years experience using patient feedback as an inspiration to develop an even better version of an insole compared to what exists to this day. It is designed to alleviate and prevent foot pain, promote recovery, and to provide daily support during sports or leisure.
- The Ergo Carbon Fiber Insole Plus version's unique design allows for the human foot to be positioned in an ideal manner to alleviate stress fractures, Morton's Neuroma, Heel Spurs, Plantar Fasciitis, Calcaneal Spur, Sesamoid Bipartite, & Common problems associated with foot pain. By using Ergoactives' carbon fiber insole, one can effectively reduce and prevent pain caused by these common injuries.
- Why A Carbon Fiber Insole? Carbon Fiber is a durable, thin, lightweight, yet rigid material. When utilized as an insole, it provides stability, limits range of motion in the forefoot and toes, relives pain, and protects from injury. Although stiff, it offers a small amount of flexibility to allow for energy return and bend resistance. Combined with the soft padding that it has been developed for the plus version, this insole is perfect to alleviate pains or pressures
- The Problem With Other Insoles? Many of the most common foot injuries are caused by stress and unchecked flexibility which lead to further pain and discomfort, something that conventional insoles have failed to solve. The Solution: Utilizing a rigid insole (with added soft padding in this plus version) will provide relief, enhance comfort, prevent injury, improve posture, balance, and realign the gait.
- What Is In The Box? 1. One Carbon Fiber Insole (Reversible-Left or Right Universal) 2. Right Side Forefoot Padding And Right Side Cushion 3. Left Forefoot Padding And Left Side Cushion