Ergoactives ErgoBrace G1 KPA Post Op Knee Brace
Ergoactives ErgoBrace G1 KPA Post-Op Knee Brace
The Ergoactives ErgoBrace is an adjustable, telescopic, over-motion post-op knee brace, designed to protect the knee joint and skin, using the most comfortable, lightweight materials while still providing superior support and adaptability
- The ErgoBrace G1 KPA Over Motion Hinge Post-Op Knee Brace Support is a lightweight device, with two adjustable hinges with spring assisted push buttons for flexion from 120 degrees to 180 degrees of extension.
- Durable, Lightweight, and Ergonomic Design
- Quick, Easy, and Accurate Settings- Simply Press, Rotate, and Release
- Locks quickly at -10,10,20,30 degrees and 45,60,75, and 90 degrees
- Integrated with an easy push-button lock system that allows for the user to change the angle variation without applying much force. Just push the spring loaded soft button to quickly adjust.
- The Brace has five levels of adjustment in both ends, making it One-Size-Fits-All.
- Lightweight ergonomic materials, including four independent soft padding, designed to protect the skin while ensuring durability for the users’ comfort and support.
- Easy convenient velcro strap adjustments with locking clip.
This product is intended for:
- Major ligament surgeries, Meniscal repairs, Patella realignment,
- Stable Femoral Fractures, Stable Knee Plateau Fractures, Pes
- Anserinus Bursitis, Tendinitis, and Range of Control Motion.
- Telescopic Adjustable Immobilization
- Optional Cast Immobilization
- Improve Knee Joint Recovery
- Improve Knee Surgery Recovery
- Ergonomic Design by an orthopedic surgeon
- Lightweight and durable
- Universal: One-Size-Fits-All
- Weight 2.10 lbs / 950 grams
- Support Level IV