Ergoactives ErgoBrace For Elbow G1 EPA Post-Op Brace Over Motion
Ergoactives ErgoBrace G1 EPA Post Op Elbow Brace Over Motion
The Ergoactives ErgoBrace G1 KPA Post -Op Over Motion Hinge Elbow Brace support is an exquisitely lightweight ergonomic elbow brace with an adjustable hinge. Equipped with spring-assisted, push-button easy adjustability from 120 degrees of flexion to 180 degrees of extension, the Ergobrace also easily locks in place for desired comfort.
- Durable, Lightweight, & Ergonomic Design
- Integrated with an easy push-button lock system that allows the user to change the angle variation without applying much force. Just push the spring loaded soft button to quickly adjust.
- Locks quickly at -10,10,20,30, and from 45,60,75, and 90 degrees
- The Brace has five levels of adjustment on both ends, making it One-Size-Fits- All.
- Control Range of Motion
- Easy to adjust
- Lightweight ergonomic materials, designed to protect the skin while
- ensuring durability for the users’ comfort and support.
- Cast alternative. Easy open wound cleaning
- Available for Right and Left sides
- Weight: 0.7 lbs / 310 grams
- Support Level IV
This product is intended for:
- Post-Op Elbow/Arm Surgery
- Post-Cast Removal
- Can be used for non-surgical procedures: Ligament strains, Tennis elbow bursitis, Supracondylar stable fractures, Tricep Ligament Injuries, Control range of motion joint discomfort.
- Adjustable to any arm size. Provides immobilization and universal adjustability.
- Telescopic adjustability: two click push buttons that are adjustable on the upper and lower underarm and arm sections (gives the best adjustable settings for each humeral/radial circumferences.)
- Controlled range of motion
- Joint early movement after surgery
- Cast or splint immobilization alternative
- Ergonomic Design by an orthopedic surgeon