Crutch Tips For All Terrain- ErgoCap High Performance
Ergocap High Performance
All-terrain, universal tip
- A universal crutch/cane tip that fits any standard crutch or cane with a standard tube. Perfect fit for 3/4'' diameters.
- Non- slip base
- Promotes balance and support at any angle in which it is positioned
- Reduces impact with the ground and vibrations
- Mimics the foot and ankle joint articulation movements, providing for a proper, safer gait.
- Advanced Reinforced Rubber Cane & Crutch Tip providing greater grip and stability on mostterrains and surfaces.
- Designed by an orthopedic surgeon, this exceptional cane and crutch tip mimicsthe human ankle, providing greater stability, comfort, and safety while using a cane or crutches.
- Made of non-slip, long lasting rubber with special stabilization wings.
- Fits standard size canes and crutches as well as Ergoactives canes and crutches.
- The Ergocap HP is a patented rubber crutch and cane tip with a unique design that promotes a
- smoother gait for the user. As the flexible, yet durable tip simulates the heel to toe action of the human foot in motion, your cane or crutch is more supportive. The shock absorbing, non-slip ailerons relieve the user from exerting excess pressure to maneuver the cane or crutches.
- This ergonomic cane and crutch tip is truly advanced and high performing. With the highest grade rubber available on the market, your Ergocap High Performance will last longer than conventional tips, even in humid and wet areas and on challenging surfaces.
Ergocap High Performance Mechanism:
How To Install Your New Tip
- Remove old or worn tip from crutch or cane
- Cover ErgoCap with towel. Simply push tip onto cane or crutch bottom. Make sure tube of cane or crutch is inserted completely
- Ensure that fit is secure, and that it does not slide or rotate from base of cane or crutch
Plastic Adaptor For Other Crutch Brands
Included with your tips and in case you need it, you will find a plastic adaptor Please place it inside the Ergocap tip as shown in the illustration . It will prevent other Non-Ergoactives devices to cut into the rubber.